A seminar organized by Rabita Forum International on Kashmir issue and to show solidarity with the people of occupied Kashmir for their just struggle of freedom on 2nd February 2021. In this seminar president of Azad Kashmir Sardar Masood Khan, Nusrat Mirza, Ms.Uzma Gul, Mrs. Mishal Malik and the intellectuals participated and shared their views.
Following Resolutions were passed unanimously:
This conference of Intellectuals of Pakistan, Vice Chancellors, Professors, Admirals, Ambassadors and Leaders unanimously resolved that:
1. They fully supported the freedom movement of Kashmir as it is as per United Nations Charter and eleven UNO Resolutions and several bilateral agreements.
2. The participants of this seminar strongly condemned the atrocities committed by the Indian Occupied Forces to the people of Kashmir who are under curfew since last a year and half. India has broken all international treaties and bilateral agreements that allow Pakistan and the world to support the people of occupied Kashmir materially, politically and diplomatically. Therefore, this conference appeals to Pakistan and world leader to help the people of Kashmir with all kind of support and help.
3. The participants of this seminar strongly condemned the massacre doctrine adopted by Indian Government of Modi against Kashmiri people and Muslims of India. Modi has been promoting War hysteria which will destroy the peace of the world. War Hysteria of Modi has been strongly condemned.
4. The participants of this seminar showed solidarity with the government of Pakistan and its armed forces that Pakistanis are united and ready to give befitting response in case India does mistake to impose war on Pakistan. The participants of this seminar warned that both Countries are Nuclear and the consequences of a war will be disastrous.
5. The participants of this seminar considered that India is an irresponsible state; therefore it should not be given Nuclear Suppliers Group’s Membership.
6. The participants of this seminar demanded that India should not be given the permanent membership of United Nations
7. The participants of this seminar are grateful to those countries which have supported the just Cause of Kashmir Freedom. he government of Pakistan
8. The participants of thi seminar appealed UNO and world countries to pressurize India to lift the curfew and ban on internet, social media and communication facilities.
9. The participants of this seminar appealed the government of Pakistan that the delegations of journalists and international observers be formed to visit Kashmir and let them report the actual status of the situation after a year and six months.
10. The participants of this seminar are the view that one year and half Curfew in occupied Kashmir is equivalent to plebiscite as India has kept 800,000 people in a big prison since One Year & Half.
11. The participants of this seminar demand to release all the arrested Kashmir Leaders.
12. The participants of this seminar warned India not to develop Water aggression that will also lead to severe war as it will be a matter of survival.
13. The participants of this seminar demand that Pakistan should adopt Carpet diplomacy by sending the delegations of all walks of life to important world capitals to high light the atrocities of India in occupied Kashmir and to emphasize and convince that the curfew of 180 days in Kashmir is tantamount to plebiscite in favor of Pakistan.
14. The participants of this seminar demand that United Nations Organization should imposes travel sanctions on Modi because of his crimes to mankind
15. The participants of this seminar UNO should impose sanction against India as it has become an apartheid state
16. The participants of this seminar demand that Pakistan should take members of Kashmir committee on merit.