RABITA FORUM INTIONAL Roundtable Conference On 14 October 2017 at Regent Plaza Hotel.
Mr. Ambassador Nahmuddin Shaikh Former Secretary Foreign Affairs was the Chief Guest.
The Intellectuals, diplomats & professors of Pakistan have Declared Pakistan eligible for NSG Membership.
- Ambassador Najmuddin Sheikh the former Secretary Foreign Affairs speaking in a roundtable conference said Pakistna shoud be in NSG.
- Those countries which don’t have knowledge of nuclear technology are member of NSG said Waqar Murtaza Butt.
- Pakistan is better than other countries in the use of nuclear technology, Dr. Talat A Wizarat.
- Paksitan has the right to be the part of NSG, Nusrat Mirza.
- The inclusion of India in India is supported by world powers & declination of Pakistan is dual standard said Dr. Tanveer A. Khalid.
- Inclusion in NSG requires NPT signatures, if Paksitan has neither signed the NPT, nor India has signed, So both on equal level- Dr. Shaista Tabassum.
Pakistan has the ability to be the part of NSG. Rabta Forum International organized a seminar in which diplomats, professors & scientists said their opinions. NSG was developed due to atomic tests conducted by India but it was u against Pakistan.
Najmuddin Sheikh said that the purpose of NSG was to share new innovations & knowledge with other countries. Inclusion in NSG requires NPT signatures, if Pakistan has neither signed the NPT, nor India has signed but why it is supported. We are a peaceful nuclear country our experts are running the nuclear plants on the standards of IAEA.
Its safety & security is also fool proof that’s why we should be the part of NSG. Ex-member of Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Waqar Murtaza Butt said that in 1945 the world is looking for Nuclear Technology, America & Russia were the initial countries, in NSG there are 45 countries, some are Big Countries which have nuclear technology but some countries have no knowledge of Nuclear Technology, but they are members of NSG, since Pakistan has the strong ability to be the part of NSG, our experts are running the nuclear plants successfully on the standards of IAEA.
Dr. Talat A Wizarat said that several countries of the world are looking for nuclear technology, the developing countries are creating hurdles which is a dual standard. The world powers usually sign agreement with India & want to add it in NSG but Pakistan is being stopped from being the member of NSG but our scientists are not lower than international standards. From past 45 years we are successfully running the Nuclear power plants.
Dr. Tanveer Khalid said in his article that Pakistan is a responsible country we are running the plants on international standards. Kanupp & Chashma power plants have been visited by several international experts and are inspired by our scientists & engineers. We have the right to be the part of NSG.
Dr. Shaista Tabassum said that Inclusion in NSG requires NPT signatures, if Paksitan has neither signed the NPT, nor India has signed.
The Chairman of Rabta Forum International & Senior Analyst Nusrat Mirza said that Pakistan has great ability to be the part of NSG, IAEA experts have approved the ability of our scientists. Our security system is very strong & it is being exampled, inspite of this not being included in NSG is not justified.
Nusrat Mirza thanked the participants & students of seminar in which the importance of NSG is lightened.